If you don’t have one, or you need an extra one - or your current one is broken or more than ten years old, take a gander at these wireless smoke alarms. It comes with all the bells and whistles, such as a self-mounting design, a low battery signal, and a test button. A safety clip prevents it from being installed without the battery so as to make sure your detector will be operational!
According to the National Fire Protection Association, homeowners should replace their smoke alarms every 10 years. You also should test them monthly during that time by pushing the test button to make sure they are still functioning properly.
It's handy for wherever you need more detectors, such as your home, office, theatres, restaurants, airports, or hotels. Regardless of your building codes, at this price, you can afford to put one in every room for extra safety.
- Easy to install with mounting hardware included
- Takes one 9 Volt battery (Not Included)
- Suitable for any room
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Low battery signal
- To protect you, a safety clip will not allow mounting the smoke alarm without a 9 Volt battery installed
- Ionization chamber for early detection from all directions
- Loud 85dB alarm signal
Yours Until Gone!
What's In The Box?
- 1 Wireless Smoke Alarm Detector
- 2 Screws
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Power Supply: 9 volt battery (Not Included)
- Operating Current: 20-5-mA, static current < 10 uA
- Operating Temperature: 40°F - 120°F (4C - 50C)
- Gas Interface Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Sensitivity: 85dB at 10 feet
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
I'm a Yugster Lover!
“I've purchased numerous items from Yugster over the last 2 years and I've never been disappointed. I will continue to shop and buy from their site, because I'm a Yugster Lover!”
“Every time I review the daily Yugster deal email, there is always something i need. It's uncanny. Their junk boxes are filled with fun stuff that you never thought you needed but really you do.”