This Wireless Bluetooth Beanie Hat and Touchscreen Gloves Set is an amazing combo deal. The stylish beanie merges a Bluetooth headset and a chic knitted hat. The gloves provide 2 unique and practical touchscreen fingers, making them very convenient for texting/typing/writing in the cold.
You can answer a call without ever grabing your phone and can remain totally hands-free when receiving calls. The beanie streams high quality audio from your phone, letting you fully enjoy music on the road or anywhere you choose. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- Perfectly integrated Bluetooth hands-free headset into a chic knitted hat
- Built-in mic lets you answer the phone without ever touching it
- Stream high quality audio from the phone for an enjoyable music experience
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous use
- USB charging, support battery display on iPhone
- Easy to pair with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Knitted hat also keeps you warm in cold winter days
- Gloves made of high quality acrylic and wool
- 2 Practical touchscreen fingers, convenient for texting/typing/writing
Yours Until Gone!
What’s In The Box?
-  Bluetooth beanie with wireless headphones
-  Touchscreen gloves set
-  Charging cable
-  User manual
- Hat made from acrylic fibers
- Use with any Bluetooth enabled device
- Frequency: 2.402 - 2.480 GHz
- Transmission Distance: 10 meters
- Battery: 3.7V / 100mA
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Continuous working time: 5 hours
- Weight: 3.46oz / 98g
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
I'm a Yugster Lover!
“I've purchased numerous items from Yugster over the last 2 years and I've never been disappointed. I will continue to shop and buy from their site, because I'm a Yugster Lover!”
“Every time I review the daily Yugster deal email, there is always something i need. It's uncanny. Their junk boxes are filled with fun stuff that you never thought you needed but really you do.”