Designed to be the world’s most rugged and reliable portable Bluetooth speaker, the Ecostone can accompany you on all your outdoor adventures. With military grade testing, the Ecostone can withstand anything from being 100% submerged in water to a sandstorm in a desert with temperatures up to 140° Fahrenheit.
The Ecostone is the answer for those looking for big sound in a rugged, outdoor speaker. Play the music you love wirelessly via any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- The EcoStone is not just water resistant but actually 100% waterproof. Don't worry if it gets knocked in the pool, falls off the boat, drops into the river, lake or ocean It even floats!
- The 100% waterproof acoustically engineered speaker provides a loud, full sound with crisp highs and clear vocals via the dual full range integrated speakers and rear mounted subwoofer Includes a built in LED flashlight and top mounted battery indicator
- Up to twelve-hours of music via the built in rechargeable Lithium Ion Charge the EcoStone via your computer, laptop, or wall power adapter
- The EcoStone will even charge your smartphone or tablet for those situations when you need backup power with the built-in 2800mAh battery
- Bring your music and your friends anywhere you go Clip the EcoStone to your bike, tent, backpack, or attach it via the integrated 1/4" camera style threading mount.
- Purchase the optional ECOXGEAR suction mount separately
- The EcoStone is a fantastic Bluetooth speaker and a crystal clear speakerphone. Utilize the built in Bluetooth waterproof microphone and enjoy hands free calls anywhere in your home, office, car, and even on your outdoor weekend adventure
Yours Until Gone!
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
I'm a Yugster Lover!
“I've purchased numerous items from Yugster over the last 2 years and I've never been disappointed. I will continue to shop and buy from their site, because I'm a Yugster Lover!”
“Every time I review the daily Yugster deal email, there is always something i need. It's uncanny. Their junk boxes are filled with fun stuff that you never thought you needed but really you do.”