TRENDnet 1-Port Print Server transforms virtually any stand-alone USB networkable printer into a shared network printer. The TE100-P1U provides Fast Ethernet interface for integrating into existing network.
The TE100-P1U is designed for printers equipped with USB 2.0 compliant printer port and it is an ideal network solution to convert conventional USB printer into a shared resource on the network.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High-Speed Printing
- One RJ-45 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet Port
- Includes LPR Program for Windows 95/98/ME TCP/IP Printing
- Supports IPP Printing for Windows 7/Vista/2003 Server/XP/2000
- Supports second HTTP port for Remote Web Configuration and IPP Printing
- Supports Mac 10.2 “Rendezvous” Zero-Configuration Function
- TCP/IP protocol supports DHCP, IPP, LPR, HTTP
- Includes Windows-Based Administrative Program and Web-Based Configuration
- Built-in Flash Memory for Easy Firmware Upgrade
Yours Until Gone!
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
I'm a Yugster Lover!
“I've purchased numerous items from Yugster over the last 2 years and I've never been disappointed. I will continue to shop and buy from their site, because I'm a Yugster Lover!”
“Every time I review the daily Yugster deal email, there is always something i need. It's uncanny. Their junk boxes are filled with fun stuff that you never thought you needed but really you do.”