Stand out from the crowd with these fun and waterproof LED Shoelaces! These shoelaces come in a variety of fun colors to mix and match with your style. This pair of LED shoelaces come in your choice of five different colors: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue and you grab some for FREE (just pay shipping)!. They are easy to use and made from durable materials, so they will last. LED Shoelaces light up your "kicks" and let you break out on the dance floor in style! Perfect for parties, night activities, safety, and all kinds of night life fun!
Select one of 5 colors from the drop down after clicking the GRAB IT button.
Each shoelace is 2 feet long and is waterproof. The LED Shoelaces are washable, durable, and safe so it is easy to keep your laces nice and new. Not only do these laces look cool they keep active kids safe when the sun goes down. Great for any type of lace-up shoes such as skate shoes, roller skates, roller blades, ice skates and more! So keep your family and yourself safe when you are active at night by lighting up the streets with the very fun and brilliant LED Shoelaces today!
- Great for any type of lace-up shoes such as skate shoes, roller skates, roller blades, ice skates and more
- Includes batteries
- Three (3) modes: On, Strobe, and Flashing
- Lasts up to 70 hours
- Waterproof, washable, durable and safe
- Each Shoelace is 2 feet long
- FREE - Just pay shipping!
Yours Until Gone!
What's In The Box?
- Waterproof LED Flashing Shoelaces - 5 Colors
- Battery: CR-2032 Watch Battery
- Yours to Keep! Sorry, but no returns will be accepted on our FREE items.
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
Great Products at Reasonable Prices
“I visit Yugster.com everyday to see new deals. The selection is wide and the prices are lower than other major online retailers. ”
I Love Yugsters Amazing Deals!
“I have been a customer of Yugsters for a long time now. Everything has always arrived in perfect shape, no breakage. I love this website.”