This Ginsu Koden Series 10-piece cutlery set is a great introduction to the world of Ginsu's quality ware. Ginsu's serrated blades perform as accurately as fine edged professional cutlery with the added convenience of never needing to be sharpened! Their exclusive Symmetric Edge Technology integrates identical serrations on each side of the blade for a straight, even cut.
Many chefs prefer this maintenance free design that is perfect for left and righthanded users. Ginsu knives have commercial quality stainless steel blades with full tang polymer handles that are triple riveted for strength and durability. Limited lifetime warranty is offered by Ginsu, so what is there to be afraid of (other than accidents)?
- Full tang makes for a perfectly balanced knife and makes cutting and chopping a breeze
- Forged from high carbon, high quality 420 stainless steel
- Each handle is beautifully shaped and ergonomically designed to fit smoothly into your hand
- Universal design on handles allows for right or left handed usage
- Unique scalloped dual serrated edge prevents tearing of food like traditional knives
- Never needs sharpening
- Hand wash recommended
Yours Until Gone!
What's In The Box?
- 1 8" Chef's Knife
- 1 7" Fine Edge Santoku Knife
- 1 5" Boning Knife
- 4 4.5" Steak Knives
- 1 3" Paring Knife
- 1 Pair of Kitchen Shears
- 1 Knife Block
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.