Set up the ultimate family base camp with this tent. Featuring loads of room, space to sleep seven people comfortably, and even a divider curtain for two-room privacy, it's ideal for all of your camping trips.
The Weather Armor polyester provides tremendous toughness and reliability, plus the hooped fly over the front door and rear window offer added weather protection.
The tent has shockcorded fiberglass poles with pin and ring system for easy set up. It includes two mesh doors, two windows, and a roof ideal for a cross breeze. The package has stakes, gear loft, two hanging pockets, and a storage duffel for convenience.
Make your camping trips more comfortable by sleeping in this Wenzel tent!
Yours until gone...
- Sleeps up to seven people comfortably
- Weather Armor polyester provides tremendous toughness and reliability
- Shockcorded fiberglass poles with pin and ring system for easy set up
- Hooped fly over front door and rear window for weather protection
- Hanging divider curtain creates two separate rooms
- Two Mesh doors, two windows and roof for cross breeze
- Includes stakes, gear loft, two hanging pockets and storage duffel
- Lifetime Wenzel Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Wenzel Sierra Pass 2-Room Family Dome Tent
- Dimensions: 18 x 10 feet
- Capacity: 7
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: Reinforced Polyethylene
- Rainfly Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Area: 170 sq. ft.
- Poles: Shockcorded Fiberglass
- Stuffed Size: 26" x 10" x 10"
- Total Weight: 21.6 lbs.
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
“I usually don't make a purchase online without going to Yugster first! I get the best deals there, especially on electronics, and have told all of my friends and family about Yugster. This is one business I have NEVER had to send an item back.”
“I am SO very happy with this purchase. You can't even find this great price on a pre-holiday sale!! They arrived very quickly & in perfect condition. I highly recommend Yugster to everyone!”