If you forget to take them off, that's normal. Breed sunglasses become a part of you, like a broken-in pair of jeans or a lived-in leather jacket. It doesn't matter if you're an architect in Manhattan or a mechanic in Southern California. You're you. Breed offers wearables that complement everyone's distinctive personality.
These quality sunglasses offer a polarized lens. All of Breed sunglasses are polarized and use the Triacetate Cellulose (TAC) polarized process. The TAC process uses a multiple layer process to achieve optimal performance. Polarized lenses filter out reflected light and glare off water, pavement and snow. TAC polarized lenses are superior for fishing, boating, driving or any other glare intensive activity. They are the best ways to eliminate glare and UV light. Stand out in a crowd with these top of the line Breed sunglasses.
- All of Breed sunglasses are polarized using the Triacetate Cellulose (TAC) polarized process
- The TAC process uses a multiple layer process
- Durable aluminum frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection - polarized
- Spring loaded hinges for easy movement
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- BREED Orion Aluminum Sunglasses - 4 Choices
- Frame Color: Brown Aluminum
- Lens Color: Brown Triacetate Cellulose (TAC)
- UV Protection: 100.00%
- Hinge Type: Spring Loaded
- Hinge Material: Stainless Steel
- Lens Width: 53mm
- Lens Height: 48mm
- Frame Width: 147mm
- Temple Length: 134mm
- Bridge Width: 14mm
- Warranty: 30 Day Yugster