Retail: $109.99 36% off!
Your West Marine VHF155 handheld radio is a ruggedly built, compact unit designed specifically for boaters. It includes the essentials in marine radio technology including a strobe light and additional power options. The intuitive functionality makes single-hand operation simple, and it features a long-lasting battery up to 10.5 hours.
The submersible design complies with floating JIS8/IPX8 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes without damage. The Memory Scan Mode lets you save channels to memory and monitor them in quick succession.
Your transmitter power level select lets you boost the transmitter power from 1 Watt to 2.5 or 5 Watts for added transmission distance while the battery level is displayed along with a low battery alert.
Your Dual, Triple and Quad Watch operation let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels and one weather channel along with one regular marine channel.
- Submersible design
- Memory scan mode
- Transmitter power level select
- Battery level display and low battery alert
- Dual, Triple and Quad Watch operation
- All marine VHF channels for the U.S., Canada, and international waters
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Channel watch
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- West Marine VHF155 Floating Two-Way Handheld Marine Radio
- AC adapter
- DC adapter
- Charging cradle
- Alkaline battery tray
- Lithium battery pack
- Belt clip and wrist strap
- Channel Selection: Up-down buttons
- Controls: Volume, Squelch, 8 Buttons
- Display: Large, green backlit
- Scanning Modes: Triple and Dual Watch
- Weather Channels: 10 Channels plus Local Alert
- Battery life: Up to 10.5 hours
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty