Retail: $499.99 82% off!
Keeping in touch when you're on the move can be challenging. The Bose Bluetooth headset Series 2 meets the demands of on-the-go communications, from crowded terminals to noisy traffic. It's engineered to react automatically as noise levels change, allowing you to hear your end of the call better. Plus, an exclusive noise-rejecting microphone system helps your caller better hear you above both noise and wind. The Bose Bluetooth headset is compact, light and well-balanced.
Better Sound at Both Ends of Your Call
Bose advanced technology automatically senses noise around you and adjusts the headset volume accordingly. In a loud environment, the volume increases so you can hear your call. When things quiet down, the volume decreases. Either way, the listening level remains constant. All the while, Bose TriPort® acoustic structure ensures a natural voice quality, whatever the volume level.
The person on the far end of the call hears you better, too. The Bose Bluetooth headset features an improved noise-rejecting microphone system that differentiates between your voice and background noise - even in windy environments. It transmits more of you (and less noise) to the listener. With technologies that accentuate voices over noise, the Bose Bluetooth headset allows for more natural-sounding conversations with fewer interruptions - at both ends of the line.
Designed for Best Possible Fit
The design of the Bose Bluetooth headset Series 2 allows you to get the fit that's right for you. The curved design fits facial features, and the button placement on top and bottom allows the use of a natural pinching motion that won't dislodge the headset from your ear. It distributes contact over a greater area inside the ear, avoiding known pressure points. The headset stays in your ear without being too tight - and without an ear hook.
Easy to Use
The Bose Bluetooth headset has separate buttons for power, volume and call send/end, all conveniently located on the top and bottom edges of the headset. Each action, from taking and ending calls to inserting or removing the headset, can be accomplished easily with one hand - important while you're driving or on the go.
A2DP Audio Streaming
When you're not on a call, you can enjoy mobile media content through A2DP. The Bluetooth profile for streaming audio content lets you listen to turn-by-turn directions plus stored music, podcasts and other media on your smartphone.
- Adaptive audio adjustment technology automatically adjusts headset volume depending on surrounding noise
- A constant listening level is maintained as the user moves between quiet and loud environments
- Noise-rejecting microphone filters out noise around you, allowing the person on the other end of the call to hear more of your voice
- TriPort acoustic structure ensures natural-sounding voice quality and allows for louder volume in noisy environments
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge
- Battery indicator shows battery status from green to amber to red. Complete recharge takes 3 hours
- Answer/end call button makes it easy to answer and end calls with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset
- Power slider switch lets you easily turn headset power on (green) or off (red) one-handed, with a quick slide of the switch
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage
Yours Until Gone!
What’s In The Box?
- BOSE Bluetooth Headset Series 2 with Noise Rejecting Microphone
- USB cable
- Carry case
- Dimensions: .74" x 1.8" x 1.26"
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty