Retail: $149.99 53% off!
Kingston’s SSDNow UV400 is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller for incredible speed and higher performance compared to a mechanical hard drive. It dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system and is 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
Rugged and more reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV400 is built using Flash memory so it’s shock- and vibration-resistant and less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. Its ruggedness makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
For easy installation, UV400 is available in a bundle kit that includes everything needed to get the SSD installed into your existing system, including a USB enclosure to transfer data, a 2–3.5 inch adapter to mount in a desktop environment, a SATA data cable and a coupon for an Acronis data migration software download.
UV400 is available in multiple capacities, from 120GB to 960GB², giving you plenty of space for all your files, applications, videos, photos and other important documents. It’s the ideal hard drive replacement and can also replace a smaller SSD in your system to give you all the room you need.
- 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Available as a bundle kit for easy installation
- Multiple capacities to meet your needs
- Operating system software support: Windows 8.1, 8, 7 (SP1), Vista (SP1, SP2), XP (SP3)
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Kingston Digital SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5-Inch SATA III SSD Drive
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty