Retail: $379.99 45% off!
Only 3 Until Gone!
Condition: Refurbished by Manufacturer
Great for cleaning driveways, patios and siding, the Murray 2800 pressure washer will help you complete the cleaning projects around your home. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton EXi Series engine with ReadyStart®, you can rest assured that you have a durable, reliable engine ready to provide a powerful performance. Designed with you in mind, this pressure washer even features an easy-fold design and on-board detergent tank for additional convenience. Don't feel the pressure! GRAB yours today!
- No prime, no choke, and never change the oil with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc engine with ReadyStart ™ and Just Check & Add
- New robust 2X stronger all steel base
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology allows high pressure output with low effort starting
- 4 quick connect spray tips (0, 15, 40, and soap) offer predefined spray patterns allowing you to complete a wide variety of projects with one machine
- 1/2 gallon detergent tank allows you to do heavier cleaning with the power of a detergent in a convenient on-board tank
- 10-in never go flat wheels provide easy maneuverability on any terrain
- Easy fold down handles provides compact storage stores the gun, wand, hose, and spray tips
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Briggs & Stratton Murray 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- Pressure Rating (PSI): 2800
- Gallons per Minute (Gallons): 2.3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (Cu. Centimeters): 190 Pump Type: Axial cam
- Number of Spray Tips Included: 4
- Hose Length (Feet): 25
- Wheel Type: Flat-free
- Recommended Engine Oil: SAE30
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty