Retail: $99.99 60% off!
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
Accelerate your rise to fame with the XtremePro HD Action Cam! This rugged camera is ready to catch snapshots of you in action, whether you’re whizzing around on a mountain bike or flying on water skis. A 20-piece accessory collection of adhesives, tethers, and specialty stands lets you securely affix the camera to your ride so it can catch clear, crisp shots.
The camera’s body is hewn from a single piece of industrial-grade aircraft aluminum, which makes it lightweight and tough at the same time. Its design also makes it water-, shock-, dust-, and insult-proof, so it can follow you anywhere.
The super-wide-angle high-definition lens captures images at 1080p Full HD resolution. Images are clear and crisp with help from a 12-megapixel sensor.
Review your most recent snapshots on the two-inch LCD screen on the backside of the camera, and use built-in editing software to adjust the light, crop your photos, and perform other basic tweaks.
- Super-wide-angle high-definition lens captures images at 1080p full HD resolution
- Single-shot, self-timer, and time lapse modes
- Single piece of industrial-grade aircraft aluminum makes the camera body practically indestructible
- Catch snapshots of you in action
- Edit and review your most recent snapshots on the fly
- Wi-Fi enable screen mirroring
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- XtremePro Camera With Built-In Wi-Fi
- Waterproof Case
- Bicycle Stand
- Seven Mounts
- Two Clips
- Helmet Mount
- 3.7 Volts Li-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- US Plug Charger
- Lens Cloth
- WiFi-enabled screen mirroring
- 2” LCD display
- 170º wide-angle lens
- Video resolution: 1080p
- Video format: MOV
- Photo resolution: 12MP
- Stores on a microSD card
- Shooting modes: single-shot, self-timer, and time lapse
- Supports loop recording
- USB 2.0 interface
- gV power source
- Requires 3.7V li-ion batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 2.0 in (H) x 3.0 in (W) x 2.0 in (D)
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Warranty: 30 Day Yugster