Retail: $39.99 63% off!
Whether you're a contractor or home hobbyist, this 100-Piece Fiber Reinforced Cut Off Wheel is perfect for rotary tools. You're collection isn't complete without it. Don't wait—add this to your toolset today.
- The cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used for cutting metal including hardened steel
- Great for contractors and the home hobbyist
- Fits Dremel Craftsman Chicago and more
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal
- May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure. If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point. Wood requires low speeds also—always experiment on a scrap first.
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- 100 x Cut Off Wheel
Disc Diameter: Approx. 32mm/1.26"
Disc Thickness: Approx. 0.9mm/0.035"
Shank Diameter: Approx. 1/8"
Shank Length: Approx. 37mm/1.47"
Quantity: 100pcs Cut Off Wheel Disc + 1pcs Mandrel
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty