Retail: $59.99 78% off!
Condition: Linksys Refurbished
Upgrade Your Windows-based PC with this Linksys Max-Stream Dual-Band USB Wi-Fi Adapter. Many computers have built-in Wi-Fi adapters that only support older Wireless-N technology. Using Next-Gen MU-MIMO technology, this USB adapter pairs with your router to deliver faster Wireless-AC speeds to your Windows-based desktop or laptop. This creates a dedicated Wi-Fi stream ideal for watching HD movies, playing games, and downloading large files without lag or buffering.
The adapter's extremely small size makes for a discreet addition to your laptop. The design keeps your laptop lightweight and portable. It's also easy to set up. Simply plug the adapter into your PC's USB port and your PC will automatically download the driver from the Microsoft Windows server. You also have the option of installing the driver from the included CD.
This Wireless-AC USB adapter features dual bands for speeds of up to AC433 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and N150 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. It can operate on either band to avoid interference, and you can choose to route newer Wireless-AC devices to the higher-speed 5 GHz band and older Wireless-N and -G devices to the 2.4 GHz band. With Beam-forming, your PC Laptop performance will improve with advanced speed, range, and reliability so you can play games, listen to music, check emails, shop, stream movies, and more--without having to worry about signal drop-off.
- Upgrades Windows-based PCs to Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi MU-MIMO speeds
- Easy plug-and-play operation
- Ideal for HD streaming, browsing, and gaming
- Mini design for portability
- Dual Wi-Fi bands for fast Wireless-AC speeds up to 150/433 Mbps
- Works with all routers including those with MU-MIMO
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Linksys MAX-STREAM AC600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter (WUSB6100M).
- Quick start guide.
- Dimensions: 0.47 x 0.7 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer