Retail: $179.99 64% off!
When an accident occurs, this constantly recording front-facing dashcam captures sharp footage of the scene and gathers evidence on what exactly caused the misadventure. The Magellan MiVue 420 DashCam records video in crystal clear Super HD, higher than standard 1080p HD (2304x1296). With the help of built-in motion sensors, the system can also prevent collisions from happening in the first place by warning you if it notices you’re driving recklessly.
Records Highly Detailed Video
The dashcam records your rides in crisp Super HD resolution, which is significantly sharper than content tailored for a 1080p Full HD television. Such high video quality makes it easier to notice important details such as street names and license-plate numbers. The camera’s wide dynamic range also enables clear recording at night and in low-light conditions.
Gathers Crucial Info in the Event of an Accident
All recordings display data retrieved from the camera’s built-in GPS and G-Sensor, telling you exactly where you were and how fast you were going when the incident took place. These important details can prove useful in court or for insurance claims.
Doubles as a Driving Assistant
If you unknowingly start to wander out of your lane or get too close to the vehicle directly in front of you, the dashcam will give you a visual and audible warning so you know to pay closer attention to your driving.
- Large 2.7" Display: Hi-resolution display on front camera for easy video playbook viewing on the device.
- High Resolution Recording: Records all video in Super HD (1296P) resolution for crystal clear images.
- Outstanding Night and Low Light Recording: Camera’s aperture (f\1.8) and built in Wide Dynamic Range feature produce excellent night and low light recording.
- GPS, Time, Speed and Date Data: All recordings display GPS location using latitude and longitude, time and speed for accurate event recording.
- Impact Recording: 3-Axis G- Sensor measures forces and movement and locks video recording data 15 seconds prior to the event and 50 seconds after upon impact.
- Field of View (FOV): Camera has a 140° Viewing Angle to capture the entire width of the road ahead of you.
- Parking Mode: Provides peace of mind when a vehicle is parked by monitoring where the camera is pointing for a maximum of 30 minutes if the camera is not plugged into a socket continuously powered.
- Digital Camera Mode: Switch to Photo Mode and detach the front camera from the mount to collect close-up still images.
- Lane Departure Warning: Visual and audible warning notifies the driver if they are wandering out of their lane.
- Forward Collision Warning: Visual and audible warning alerts drivers if they are getting too close to the car directly ahead.
- Driver Fatigue Alert: Receive an audible alert that it is time to switch drivers, or if driving alone, take a break and relax. Driver's select the amount of time they can drive before being reminded.
- Headlight Reminder: At sunset drivers are notified to turn on their headlights for better visibility and safer driving.
- Speed and Traffic Camera Alerts: Avoid costly tickets by receiving audible and visual warnings of fixed red light and speed cameras along your route Drivers are able to add locations to the unit's internal database.
- Cruise Speed Alarm: Audible and visual alarms to help you maintain safe driving speeds.
- MiVue Manager: Upload and browse recorded video on iOS or PC to organize, browse, and see routes overlaid in Google maps, as well as see direction and force of impact, and more.
- Social Media Sharing: Use the social media feature to quickly share to YouTube & Facebook via linked accounts through MiVue Manager.
- Rotating Mount Design: The front windshield camera mount allows the unit to turn to record events taking place in the vehicle.
- 8GB microSD Card Included: Compatible with Class 10 cards up to 128GB.
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Magellan MiVue 420 Super HD DashCam
- 8GB SD Card
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty