Retail: $49.99 60% off!
Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
Do you suffer from inadequate Wi-Fi coverage? The Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender from Linksys can help alleviate the troubles associated with limited Wi-Fi coverage by extending your Wi-Fi range up to 7,500 square feet. Simply plug this adapter into an available wall outlet at a midway point between your router and where you want to extend the signal to. Once configured, you can connect to either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency to receive data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps. This universally compatible range extender also features Crossband technology to streamline data flow using each band independently with one band for transmitting and the other for receiving data.
Increase Your Wi-Fi Range up to 7,500 Square Feet
You can easily expand the range of your existing wireless router. Simply plug the device into a standard wall outlet midway between your router and the area where you need Internet connectivity. The extender repeats the signal from the router and redistributes it to reduce wireless dead spots.
Dual Wireless Bands Ideal for Streaming Videos
Featuring dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies, the range extender can deliver data transfer speeds of up to N300 Mbps + N300 Mbps.
Innovative Crossband Technology
The N600 also features Crossband technology, which helps maximize the simultaneous use of both bands for high-speed data transfer and uninterrupted streaming and gaming. With Crossband technology, the dual wireless bands can now receive information on one band and transmit on the other, reducing dropped data packets and delivering a stronger, more consistent signal throughout your home.
Get a Stronger Signal with Exclusive Spot Finder Technology
Linksys Spot Finder Technology provides a seamless setup process and helps you determine optimal placement, allowing you to enjoy Wi-Fi even in the far reaches of your home. Using any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, Spot Finder shows you where to place the range extender in relation to your existing router. Simply follow the prompts for a quick and easy setup.
Connect Speakers to Stream Music
The Linksys Extender sports an audio jack on the side, which lets you connect a stereo system or a speaker to the range extender and then sync the extender with your smartphone or laptop to wirelessly stream music.
Universally Compatible with Internet Routers
Your new device is compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router or gateway, and you won't need to adjust your router's settings when installing the extender. Simply connect to your current wireless network to enjoy Internet access on all your devices, from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless-N technology is compatible with all a/b/g/n devices
- Works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers
- 2.4 and 5 GHz bands reduce traffic and maximize speed
- Up to 300Mbps data transfer on each band
- Maximizes the simultaneous use of both bands for faster data transfer speeds
- Provides easy setup on any mobile device for optimal placement and performance
- No CD required
- Connect a stereo system or audio speakers to the N600 PRO to wirelessly stream your favorite music from a smart device or computer
- Wired Internet access for one device
- Prioritizes bandwidth for smoother media streaming
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Linksys N600 Pro Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Quick Installation Guide
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.11a, EEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4 & 5GHz
- Max. Link Rate: 300 Mbps
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- This product requires a wireless router or access point as well as a Wi-Fi-enabled computer that has an Ethernet port and that runs the Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system.