Retail: $29.99 17% off!
Shovel smarter, not harder! Time to toss out the old shovels; back-breaking winter-weather cleanups are a thing of the past with the Snow Joe Shovelution 18-Inch Strain-Reducing Snow Shovel – the next generation in snow-clearing technology. Snow Joe's strain-reducing solution greatly reduces the effort, strain and potential injury involved in shoveling, using the powerful muscles of your upper body to do the lifting and throwing, and sending lifting leverage to the lower hand – to reduce back strain by up to 30%. Plus, Snow Joe's spring-loaded, ergonomic shovel grip captures the expended energy from the act of throwing the snow, to quickly return and reset the shovel, ready for the next load.
Shoveling large amounts of snow for a prolonged period (in a repetitive motion) unarguably increases heart rate and boosts blood pressure, while also straining the lower back and increasing vulnerability to injury. Traditional shoveling exerts push force from the hands vertically to the position of the hips. Ergonomic shovels are designed to reduce strain by using the principles of biomechanical stress to shift lower back pushing tasks above hip level. Ergonomic shovels with removable handles are meant for more optimal hand positioning and easier lifting. They work by attaching to most long shaft tools by placing the collar perpendicular to the tool shaft, then rotating 90 degrees toward the shaft to achieve a snug lock. But the forces of real world shoveling will loosen and detach these accessories quickly, especially over time as they are attached and detached repeatedly.
Contrast all this with the Snow Joe’s latest innovation in snow clearing technology – the Shovelution Snow Shovel with Flexible Spring Assist Handle. Its intuitive design incorporates a non-rigid, flexible handle, so there is no shock for the body to absorb. Furthermore, it is spring-loaded, which means the body will not absorb the excess throw energy – that energy is returned to the shovel, thus creating less work for the user and resetting the shovel for the next load. Want proof? By relieving back muscles and employing the upper body to do the lifting and throwing, the Shovelution sends lifting leverage to the lower hand – reducing back strain by up to 30%.
This winter, shovel smarter, not harder. GRAB IT now and experience the Shovelution today.
- Comfortable, ergonomic D-ring handle grips
- Acts as a fulcrum – changes mechanics of shoveling, reduces strain
- Gives lifting leverage to the lower hand to lift greater loads with ease
- Back-saving handle – improves posture, reduces the need to bend
- Wide 18-inch shovel blade with heavy-duty aluminum wear strip
- Reduces back strain by up to 30% over conventional snow shovels
- Spring-loaded, ergonomic shovel grip captures the expended energy from the act of throwing the snow, to quickly return and reset the shovel, ready for the next load.
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Snow Joe Shovelution 18-IN Strain-Reducing Snow Shovel (Red)
- Material: Poly (blade)
- Dimensions: 50 in. (L) x 18 in. (W)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Color: Red
- Warranty: 30 Day Yugster