Retail: $69.99 83% off!
These oils are award-winning therapeutic grade oils that are used in the world’s best salons and spas. Using a cold press extraction and distillation to create 100% pure essential oils, you'll notice the quality right away. To achieve the best oils, local farmers are used that produce organically raised wild harvests. It takes longer to go this route but is better for the environment and creates a state of the art essential oil that is 100% pure. Each 10ml bottle includes nothing but the extract of harvested wild plants. The whole leaf, stalk and root of the harvested plants are all used.
By purely harvesting lavender, tea tree, sweet orange, eucalyptus, peppermint and lemongrass plants, and then using state of the art extraction methods, the integrity of the essential oils is always maintained. The oil is then bottled in our signature amber bottles to eliminate the degrading effects of sunlight. Don't let this amazing product with this amazing deal pass you by!
Set A Contents:
- Pure Essential Tea Tree Oil
- Pure Essential Lavender Oil
- Pure Essential Eucalyptus Oil
- Pure Essential Lemongrass Oil
- Pure Essential Peppermint Oil
- Pure Essential Orange Oil
Set B Contents:
- Pure Essential Cinnamon Oil
- Pure Essential Frangipani Oil
- Pure Essential Grapefruit Oil
- Pure Essential Jasmine Oil
- Pure Essential Rose Oil
- Pure Essential Ylang Oil
- Award winning therapeutic grade oils
- Helps promote relaxation through aromatherapy
- Can be used to help achieve physical, emotional, and mental well-being
- No additives or fillers and responsibly sourced
- 100% certified wild organic plant oil
How to Use It:
- The essential oils can be drizzled into soothing baths or placed in a diffuser
- If rubbed directly on the skin, dilute with water or base oil to ensure safe contact
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- [6-Piece Set] Aromatherapy Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – Two Options
- 10 ml each
- Made from aromatic essences of plants
- 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Warranty: Yours to Keep! Sorry, we are unable to accept returns on opened items.