Retail: $99.99 63% off!
The Victrola Vintage Suitcase Turntable is a classic and loaded with features. The record player includes built-in Bluetooth technology to wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device. You also get a 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM), built-in speakers, a 3.5mm aux-in jack for playing music from any non-Bluetooth device, a RCA jack and a headphone jack. The portable design and carry handle allows for tunes wherever you may go.
All-in-One Music Player
Easily play your favorite audio from a vinyl record, Bluetooth, or 3.5mm Aux-in through our built-in speakers. The player also features a headphone jack for private listening.
Wireless Bluetooth Capability
Streams music wirelessly up to 33 feet away. Listen to your music from your Bluetooth compatible device with ease. Just connect and play!
Portable and Durable
Features a carry handle for those days your on the move! Beautiful chrome accents and textured exterior are a perfect fit for any environment.
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your vinyl records and favorite albums
- Built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device
- No cords needed
- Portable suitcase design with easy carry handle
- 3.5mm Aux-in for playing music from any non-Bluetooth device, RCA Aux-in and headphone jack
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Wirelessly connect to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth up to 33-feet away
- 3.5mm line-in to connect MP3 player, mobile phone, or other audio device
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable with Speakers
- Suitcase Turntable
- Instruction Manual
- Power Adapter
- Extra Stylus
- Color: Black
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Speed selection switch
- Auto/Manual stop selection switch
- Power/On/Off/Volume control knob
- Bluetooth/Line-in/Phono function knob
- 3.5mm Line-in jack
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- RCA L/R output jacks
- DC power connector
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohm, 3W
- Max Power consumption: 6W
Power Adapter Specifications:
- Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 5V, 1000mA