[1, 2, or 4 Pack] Ora Smart Plug Wi-Fi Outlet to Control Your Devices from Anywhere - Works with Amazon Echo & Smartphone Apps
Retail: $49.99 66% off!
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the Ora Smart Plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the UCSmart Home App from your smartphone or TuyaSmart App for Amazon Echo speakers. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel, and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill.
Pick up a 1-4 pack and save with quantity discounts:
- 1-Pack: $16.97
- 2-Pack: $31.97 ($15.98/ea)
- 4-Pack: $59.97 ($14.99/ea)
Make your devices run on your schedule even when you’re not home. Your Ora Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free App or with your Amazon Echo device. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
- The app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 8 and higher
- No Hub Required: The Ora Smart Plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service
- Can be used for fans, air-conditioner, cell phone chargers, lights, coffee maker, etc.
- UL Certified for safety and reliability
- Works with Amazon Echo - click 'more info' tab for instructions
Yours Until Gone!
What’s In The Box?
- Ora Smart Plug Wi-Fi Outlet – Control Your Devices from Anywhere with FREE iOS/Android App
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty
To set up with Amazon Echo:
- Download TuyaSmart from iOS or Android store.
- Plug in outlet and hold power button for five seconds until the light starts blinking.
- Follow the discovery steps for a Plug in the Tuya app.
- Once added, feel free to rename it whatever (lights, fan, etc).
- Open Alexa app, go to skills, search for Tuya and enable skill.
- Go to the Smart Home menu in Alexa app, Discover Devices, and it should find the outlet no problem and it'll be good to go!