Retail: $199.99 40% off!
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
The 2.1-channel setup elevates your TV’s audio to give you an experience that’s closer to that of surround sound. Laterally placed speakers produce wider distribution and more realistic depth, creating a sense that the action is unfolding around you. The subwoofer intensifies the effect by adding rumbly low notes that most TVs’ built-in speakers can’t match. With only two components to install, the 2.1-channel setup strikes a much cleaner look than full-blown home theater systems.
Dolby Digital helps you feel the passion in an actor’s voice, the beat of a song, and the gravity of a video game’s final battle. It enhances everything from movies to MP3s by elevating what you’re most likely to hear, such as heated dialogue or an ominous door closing, while suppressing static and other background noise. The result is clear digital sound in everything from home theater systems to wireless headphones.
Wireless Subwoofer: Deep Bass, Flexible Location
The subwoofer heightens the drama of movies and TV shows by sending the thud of footsteps or the roll of thunder rumbling around the room. Its wireless connectivity and single power cord mean it won’t contribute to unsightly cable nests. As an active subwoofer, it contains its own speaker driver and amplifier, which results in bigger, more room-filling sound than that from a passive model.
Bluetooth: Stream Wireless Music, Internet Radio, and Podcasts
Bluetooth lets you stream wireless music from an enabled mobile device, leaving you free to mingle with guests, clean the house, or do yoga—all without interrupting the music. Moreover, Bluetooth plays your favorite songs over the system’s speakers, filling the room with richer sound than most smartphones, tablets, or laptops can.
- The Surround Sound Expansion feature adds depth and spaciousness to your listening experience.
- Listen to TV audio through the Soundbar by connecting your TV and the Soundbar via Bluetooth with TV SoundConnect. Easy connectivity and the absence of trailing wires between the Soundbar and TV allows you to showcase the slim and sleek design of both systems, while maintaining a clean look in your living environment. Easily control the Soundbar and TV from a single TV remote.
- HDMI transmits digital video and audio signals simultaneously, and provides a clearer picture. The unit is also equipped with the ARC function which lets you listen to sound from your TV through the Soundbar via an HDMI cable. This function is only available if you connect the unit to an ARC compliant TV.
- You can connect and play music files from external USB storage devices such as MP3 players, USB flash memory, etc. using the Soundbar's USB HOST function; You can connect a Bluetooth device to the Soundbar and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires!
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Samsung 36-inch Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- AC adapter
- Optical cable
- HDMI cable
- Mounting hardware
- Configuration: 2.1 channel
- Total power output: 300W
- Audio processing: Dolby Digital and DTS
- Sound modes: music, movie, clear voice, sports, and night
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 digital optical, 1 3.5mm
- 3D pass-through
- Sound Bar Dimensions: 35.8" (L) x 2.1" (H) x 2.8" (D)
- Sound Bar Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 1" (L) x 14.2" (H) x 11.8" (D)
- Subwoofer Weight: 10.1 lbs
- 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty