Retail: $219.99 64% off!
Condition: New Open Box
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
Secure any interior or exterior door using the Keyed Push-Button Deadbolt Entry Lock from Yale. Add the optional Z-Wave module for just $30 more. A built-in illuminated push-button keypad allows you to easily lock and unlock your door with an access code, even at night or in dark rooms. This motorized deadbolt lock features a tapered bolt, accommodating misaligned doors and making it compatible with a wide-range of doorways. The simple design of the interior of the lock allows for easy installation, and the compact design of the exterior provides curb appeal. Universal lock and program symbols are used so that setup and access commands can be easily understood. The mechanics of the lock are Grade 2 certified for peace of mind.
- No need to give keys out to frequent visitors, such as a housekeeper or your nanny.
- Each family member can have their own 4 to 8 digit easy to remember code.
- Have a new visitor coming to your house when you are not home? Unlock the door remotely to give them access.
- Receive alerts when users come and go.
The lock functions on four included AA batteries, which last for about a year with normal use. A low-battery warning gives you enough time to replace the batteries before they die. However, if the batteries die before they can be replaced, the attached keyhole provides a second entry option and can be used as a backup until the batteries are replaced.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Installs on standard doors in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Works with over 50 home automation and alarm systems including Smart Things
- Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no controller)
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere (*Varies depending on controller)
- Receive low battery and interference alarms for tamper and wrong code attempts
This key-free lock uses an optional Z-Wave network (requires module and hub) for compatibility with your home automation system. It connects to the network with just the push of a button, and once connected can be remotely locked or unlocked from any web-enabled device. The lock can also send emails or text messages with pre-programmed alerts, be set to privacy mode for disabling all other users, and log the lock's history, all from your mobile device. When it's integrated into your home automation system, personalized scenes allow you to disarm your security system, activate lights, or adjust the thermostat using the Z-Wave home control system.
- Add Z-Wave Module for only $30 more
- Compact design for residential use
- Illuminated for night time access
- Universal lock and program symbols
- Compatible with all standard exterior and interior doors
- Simple interior design reduces installation time
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Fast Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Keyhole can be used as a backup if the batteries die
- Easily set a new access code when necessary
- Low battery warning
- Fully gasketed installation
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Yale Keyed Push-Button Deadbolt Entry Lock with Optional Z-Wave Module (Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Polished Brass)
5 13/64″ (H) x 2 49/64″ (W) x 1 3/16″ (D)
6 57/64″ (H) x 2 61/64″ (W) x 2 1/8″ (D)
4 to 8 Digits
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/4″ (1 3/8″ requires special thin door gasket)
Door Thickness Maximum
Standard 2-1/8" Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1"
Door Stile Width
Minimum 3 1/2"
Yale Real Living
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better)
Battery Temperature Range
14°F to 131°F
Outside Operating Temperature Range
-22°F to 140°F
Inside Operating Temperature Range
5°F to 158°F
Storage Temperature Range
-40°F to -185°F
- Package weight: 4.3 lb
- Box dimensions: 10.0 x 9.1 x 3.6"
- Warranty: 30 Day Yugster
Today's Deals - New Deals Every Day @ Midnight