Retail: $419 21% off!
A loft bed is an elevated bed allowing you to use the space underneath for items such as a desk, shelves, a futon, a dresser or a computer gaming center. They are great bedroom space savers and kids of all ages love them. For children in small bedrooms or multiple kids sharing a room, loft beds provide more bedroom space and everyone gets to sleep on top.
For college students, the dorm or apartment is more than a place just to sleep, it's where they study, hang out with friends and relax. The key to surviving college is to be organized. A loft bed provides more space for a desk, books and any other necessities. You can't change the size of your room, but you can use our loft bed to gain more space and make it a comfortable home away from home.
The frame of these loft beds can be adjusted to fit most twin sized bed frames (34-44"W x 70-94"L). The final height of the loft bed is determined by two factors: the height of the riser, and the height of the supplied bed. Our bed risers are three feet (36in.) high, and are NOT adjustable up or down.
For example: A bed that is 12 inches tall would result in a loft that is 4 feet high (1'bed + 3'riser = 4'bedloft). A bed that is 24 inches tall would result in a loft that is 5 feet high ( 2'bed + 3'riser = 5'bedloft).
- 100% steel construction – not flimsy aluminum
- Strongest on market – holds up to 2500 pounds
- Custom designed for dorms and small rooms
- Create extra space for another bed, desk, futon, dresser, etc.
- Quick assembly
- Fully adjustable - fits most twin beds
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Versonel Smart Loft Twin Conversion Dorm Steel Bed Frame
- RTA Welded 11-gauge steel frame designed to support weight of 2,500 lbs. or more
- Adjustable overlapping steel tubes in telescoping crossbars
- Pockets at top of posts securely support the feet of bed
- Wide feet add to stability of the frame
- Triangulated structure strengthens rear support
- Powder coated
- Highly functional design
- Telescoping crossbars make both the length and width of the frame adjustable
- Multiple crossbars at the ends of the frame serve both as structural element and ladders
- Side opening in pockets at top of posts accommodate any crossbars at bottom of bed
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer