Retail: $29.99 67% off!
The Multimeter is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It's easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses. Use this multimeter for: household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more.
The grip of the multimeter is around the edge of the entire multimeter and a kickstand on the back so you don't have to be holding the entire time when you want to use it. It can also be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. The Hold Button can be useful when it's for more precise measurements. For example if measuring a sensor you might want to make a note that the meter reads 2.984 V and it's more convenient than trying to remember the value while you write it down on a piece of paper or enter the value into a spreadsheet etc.
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- TROUBLESHOOTS: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- SAMPLING SPEED: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Liger Digital Multimeter
- 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery
- 2 x Test Leads
- 1 x User Manual
- Max. display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
- Range selection: Manual ranging
- Overload display: "1" is displayed
- Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
- Low Battery Indication
- Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
- Square Wave Output: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 1.4"
- Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 500V (1%+5)
- AC Voltage: 200V/500V ±(2%+10)
- DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ±(1.8%+2), 200mA ±(2%+2), 10A ±(2%+10)
- Resistance: 200Ω ±(1%+10), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(1%+4), 20MΩ ±(1%+10), 200MΩ ±[5%(reading-10)+10]
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty
Today's Deals - New Deals Every Day @ Midnight
43% OFF! 7 Until Gone!
77% OFF! 1 Until Gone!