Retail: $169.99 71% off!
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
The Magellan MiVue 538 is a member of the award-winning and globally successful MiVue Series of dash cameras, designed to capture a precise video record of driving events - delivering confidence, security and fun to the driving experience. This forward-facing, hi-definition dash camera boasts a wealth of powerful features, data logs, and superior image quality to ensure you won’t miss a detail. From those iconic sights along your scenic travels to the unexpected moments and the inevitable traffic incidents, you’ll always be prepared. And, the MiVue 538 introduces GPS Location and Time Stamps to capture critical information in an accident.
When an accident occurs, this constantly recording dashcam captures sharp footage of the scene and gathers evidence on what exactly caused the misadventure. The dashman’s integrated 2.4” display gives you a real-time view of what’s being recorded and also allows you to review footage immediately after an incident.
Sharp, Highly Detailed Video
The dashcam records your rides in crisp 1080p Full HD resolution, which makes it easier to see important details such as street names and license-plate numbers. The camera’s lens works in low-light conditions and provides a 140° viewing angle that captures the entire width of the road, making sure you have a full view of the scene. The MiVue 538 also features an anti-glare lens which absorbs reflection and lets in more light, resulting in brighter and clearer video - even in low light conditions. All to ensure high quality video proof of traffic incidents and road trips captured as you remembered.
Gathers Crucial Info in the Event of an Accident
All recordings display data retrieved from the camera’s built-in GPS and impact sensor, telling you exactly where you were and how fast you were going when the incident took place. These important details can prove useful in court or for insurance claims.
Watch Footage on the Big Screen
When you want to review footage on a screen larger than the integrated 2.4” LCD display, you can hook up the dashcam to a computer monitor or HDTV thanks to an HD output.
G-Shock Impact Sensor – Lock Critical Video and Data
If a vehicle collision occurs, the built-in G-Shock Impact Sensor automatically locks the recorded video footage, location data, and date/time information prior to the incident, providing an accurate record of events. Videos may be played back on the device or on Mac and Windows based computers.
Recording Flexibility – Don’t Miss a Thing
For the ultimate in flexibility, the MiVue 538 is packed with features to ensure the action is recorded wherever it’s taking place. For example, the Rotating Camera makes it easy to record both video and audio of driver interactions or events in any direction. The Wide Angle Lens provides an enhanced peripheral view extending beyond both sides of the road. And, Parking Watch Mode will even capture video of impacts when the car is parked.
- GPS location and time stamp on playback video shows your location and what time any recorded event occurred
- Integrated 3-axis sensor records direction and forces of accident impacts
- 140° viewing angle captures the entire width of the road ahead of you
- 2.4 inch display for a clear, viewable monitor of what is being recorded
- Bright F2.0 lens for brighter and clearer video, even in low light conditions
- 1080p full HD recording gives you smooth, HD quality videos with the latest H.264 technology for capturing details at smaller file size
- Event recording mode will record critical moments with the impact sensor, saving protected clips for later use
- Starts recording when you start your car, or choose to have it always recording
- Switch to photo mode to collect close-up still image photo evidence
- Manually save footage by pressing a button
- Upload and browse recorded video on iOS or PC. MiVue Manager organizes video by type/date for faster searching and driving, records direction and force of impact
- Share to YouTube & Facebook via linked accounts through Mivue Manager
- Rotating mount design is easily rotated to the right angle for video capture
- HD output connect MiVue to an external monitor or HD TV to view images/video
- H.264 compression technology is an advanced compression format widely used in today’s HD video, including Blu-ray disc, HDTV broadcasting and AVCHD for camera recording
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Magellan MiVue 1080p HD Dash Camera with Built-In GPS and 2.4” Display
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5": x 1.4"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery life: up to 1 hr
- Screen size: 2.4"
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Today's Deals - New Deals Every Day @ Midnight