Retail: $89.99 67% off!
We know that buying a beginner violin can be a little scary. Things are further complicated by the fact that there is no real consensus as to what the specs are of a “student violin” vs. a “professional violin.” Generally speaking, however, a professional violin doesn’t have a model number, is painstakingly hand-carved using rare wood, and costs tens of thousands of dollars. As a beginner violinist, that is probably not what you should go for.
If you're an enthusiast or an adult desiring to learn violin, this natural acoustic violin pack, which includes a 4/4 full-size violin, case, bow, and rosin is just for you. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from composite wood while the fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from plastic. The bow is made from ebony and white horse tail. The inside of case is super soft to protect the violin. GRAB yours and start your musical journey today!
- New and high quality
- 4/4 full size
- Includes violin, case, bow and rosin
- The inside of case is very soft to protect the violin
- The head, back and sides of violin are made from composite wood
- The fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from plastic
- Natural color
- Bow is made from ebony and white horse tail
Yours Until Gone!
What’s In the Box:
- Full Size Beginners Acoustic Violin with Case and Bow
- Violin Color: Natural Color
- Weight: 15.59oz
- Size: 4/4
- Rosin Dimensions: 1.89" (L) x 1.22" (W) x 0.63" (H)
- Panel Dimensions: 14.02" (L) x 8.27" (W) x 2.76" (H)
- Bow Length: 29.13"
- Violin Dimensions: 23.43" (L) x 8.27" (W) x 2.76" (H)
- Case Dimensions: 31.30" (L) x 10.04" (W) x 4.72" (H)
- Back Material: Basswood
- Side Material: Basswood
- Face Material: Basswood
- Tailpiece Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Top Material: Maple
- Chin Rest Material: Blacked Wood
- Tuning Peg Material: Blacked Wood
- End Pin Material: Blacked Wood
- Violin Bow Material: Arbor
- Viola Bridge Material: Maple
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty