Retail: $399.99 66% off!
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
Simply inspired, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active 16GB GSM Unlocked Extreme Duty Smartphone w/ 16MP Camera makes every day better in ways big and small. HD movies and games roar to life. Make split-second moments yours with the fast camera. Dustproof and water-resistant, the Galaxy S 5 Active has a rugged design that is engineered for outdoor activities.
This is an unlocked smartphone GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). See chart for compatibility. Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Choose from Grey or Red from the dropdown menu when you click the GRAB IT button!
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100l, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- 5.1" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 81, Adreno 330 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (3456 x 4608 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB (11.2GB user available), 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active 16GB GSM Unlocked Extreme Duty Smartphone w/ 16MP Camera
- Dimensions: 5.72"(L) x 0.35"(W) x 2.89"(H)
- Camera: 16 MP
- Screen: 5.1"
- Storage: 16GB
- Expandable Memory: Supports up to 128GB microSD Card (Not Included)
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
GSM Carriers (may not be a full list):
- Airfire Mobile
- Asset/Vada Wireless (uses AT&T/ TMobile)
- AT&T (Includes GoPhone Prepaid, Dobson Cellular, Edge Wireless and Centennial Wireless)
- Calhan Wireless
- Cellular One of East Central Illinois
- Cellular One of East Arizona
- Cellular One Nation
- Cellular One TXOK
- Chariton Valley Wireless
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless
- Commnet Wireless (also uses CDMA)
- Consumer Cellular (uses AT&T towers)
- Cordova Wireless
- Corr Wireless
- Cross Communications
- DTC Wireless
- Epic PCS
- Fuzion Mobile
- GCI Wireless (also uses CDMA)
- GTC Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
- i wireless
- Indigo Wireless
- Jolt Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
- KTC PACE
- Locus Mobile (uses CDMA, Verizon & AT&T towers)
- Long Lines Wireless
- Mobal Freedom (uses AT&T towers)
- NEP Wireless
- Pine Cellular
- Plateau Wireless
- Pure Prepaid (uses AT&T towers)
- Pure Talk USA (uses AT&T towers)
- Simple Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
- Shaka Mobile
- Telecom North America Mobile Inc
- T-Mobile USA
- TracFone Wireless Tru (uses T-Mobile towers)
- Union Wireless
- Viaero Wireless
- Wal-Mart Family Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
- West Central Wireless
- XIT Communications