Retail: $170 65% off!
Confidence builds determination in the Magnum Men’s Baltimore 6” Waterproof Utility Boots With Composite Toe. These rugged men's utility boots feature a waterproof full grain leather upper along with a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you dry as well as a fully gusseted tongue to keep debris out. The composite toe provides ASTM and Electrical Hazard (EH) safety-rated protection while being lighter than a steel toe. A compression-molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight, durable cushioning. The removable, contoured EVA footbed keeps you comfortable with every step and gives you the option to add your own custom orthotics.
The work boot is finished with a slip and oil resistant rubber outsole, with toe traction and heel brake zones ensuring rugged protection for challenging work. Choose the best size to fit in either coffee brown or charcoal gray.
Give shipping the boot! GRAB these today with FREE shipping!
7, 7.5, 8, 8W, 8.5, 8.5W, 9, 9.5, 10, 10W, 10.5, 10.5W, 11, 11W, 11.5, 11.5W, 12, 12W, 13, 13W, 14, 15
- Full grain leather and textile upper
- Durable non-metallic hardware with traditional lacing system
- Second pair of laces included
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Protective ankle impact zone
- Heavy-duty TPU toe-guard
- Molded TPU heel guard
- Composite safety toe
- Molded, lightweight EVA insole
- Compression molded, impact absorbing midsole
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole with toe traction and heel brake zone
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Magnum Men’s Baltimore 6” Waterproof Utility Boots With Composite Toe - your choice of size and color
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty