Retail: $49.99 64% off!
Working out is great and so are massages. You'd think that combining the two would be impossible, but the Deep Tissue Massage Foam Roller does exactly that. Use this roller cushion for various exercises and tackle just about any muscle group, including hamstrings, calves, quads, and more. And if you're sore after exercising (or have pain in general) this roller also helps relieve tight muscles.
Select one of 4 colors (black, blue, purple, or pink) from the drop down after clicking the GRAB IT button.
Just as a massage therapist uses different parts of the hand and arm to manipulate different muscle groups, various foam zones enable you to apply varying amounts of pressure to help massage and release tight muscles. The sleek, compact design makes for a great addition to your home without taking up a lot of space and allows you to take it just about anywhere. Whether you're a gym rat, need to relieve muscle stiffness, or both, the Deep Tissue Massage Foam Roller gives you the best of both worlds--massage and exercise. So start relieving stress and pain today with the Deep Tissue Massage Foam Roller today!
- Specially designed to massage and stretch muscle and soft tissue in many directions
- Can be used to enhance balance, Pilates, core-abdominal work, back stabilization, body awareness, muscle re-education, flexibility, and dynamic strength
- Roll back and forth across the painful or stiff area for 60 seconds
- Roll the injured area two to three times a day—for prevention of injuries, two to three times a week is recommended
- Avoid rolling over bony areas
- Always stretch the area following foam rolling
- Suggested in many different Crossfit gyms and by other studios and personal trainers
Yours Until Gone!
What’s In The Box?
- Deep Tissue Massage Foam Roller for Crossfit or Trigger Therapy (Choice of Color: Purple, Pink, Blue, or Black)
- Measures 13” L x 5" DIA
- Available in your choice of Blue, Purple, Pink, or Black
- 30 Day Yugster Warranty
Today's Deals - New Deals Every Day @ Midnight