Retail: $299.99 70% off!
Condition: New - Open Box
This Deal is ALL GONE, but here are some similar deals that you might like:
This is the first smartphone from Amazon. The Amazon Fire Phone. The only smartphone with: Firefly Technology, Dynamic Perspective and Mayday. You can now experience interactions impossible on other phone devices such as HTC or Samsung Galaxy phones. You can tilt, auto-scroll, swivel, and peek to navigate menus and access shortcuts only with one hand. Search and install a new class of powerful and unique apps and games. You can peek to show Yelp ratings in Maps, or take a character's viewpoint to see around corners or obstacles in games.
- Ultra-fast launch and load times - A 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, combined with 2GB of RAM, enables faster app launch times, quicker website load times, and smoother multi-tasking.
- Fast, fluid graphics - An Adreno 330 graphics processor delivers the performance and fluidity needed for immersive gaming, video, and more.
- High-speed data and voice support - Fire phone features nine bands of 4G-LTE, four bands of GSM, five bands of UMTS for better voice coverage, faster data speeds, and international roaming, plus 802.11ac support, Wi-Fi channel bonding, NFC and Bluetooth LE support.
- Better viewing indoors and out - Fire phone's 4.7" HD display features dynamic image contrast, a wide viewing angle, circular polarizer, and an ultra-bright display at 590 nits, making it easy to see in all lighting conditions, indoors and out.
- Uncompromised battery life - With advanced power management technology, Fire phone delivers up to 285 hours of standby time, up to 22 hours of talk time, up to 65 hours of audio playback, and up to 11 hours of video playback.
- Dynamic Perspective sensor system - Dynamic Perspective uses four ultra-low power specialized cameras, plus four infrared LEDs for invisible illumination, real-time computer vision algorithms, and a custom graphics engine rendering at 60 fps.
Firefly Technology - Simply press the Firefly button to instantly identify and take action on...
- Phone numbers, web, and email addresses - Firefly identifies printed text on posters, magazines, and business cards—make calls, save new contacts, send emails, and visit websites without typing long addresses.
- Movies & TV - Firefly recognizes over 240,000 movies and TV episodes, and 160 live TV channels. Firefly uses X-Ray, powered by IMDb, to show information on actors, plot details, and related content—add titles to your Watchlist or download to watch later.
- Music - Firefly recognizes songs so you can access artist information, play related songs, download albums direct to your Fire phone, or add them to your Wish List to purchase later on. With Firefly-enabled apps like iHeartRadio and StubHub, you can create radio stations based on an identified artist, or even find tickets for their next show.
- Over 70 million products - Recognize household items, books, DVDs, CDs, video games, and more. Access product details, add items to your Wish List, or order on Amazon straight from your Fire phone.
Mayday - Amazon's award-winning customer service, now on your phone.
- Free, live, on-device tech support - Simply hit the Mayday button in quick actions and an Amazon expert will appear to help you via live video. Our tech experts can co-pilot you through any feature by drawing on your screen, walking you through how to do something yourself, or doing it for you—whatever works best. Throughout the process, you’ll be able to see the Amazon expert live on your screen, but they won't see you.
- Help in 15 seconds or less - No waiting in line. No appointment required. The Mayday response time goal is 15 seconds or less.
Dynamic Perspective - A custom-designed sensor system that responds to how you hold, view, and move your phone.
- Immersive apps and games - Peek in maps to show Yelp ratings. In StubHub stadium view, see 90 degrees to the left and right of your seat, as if you were actually there, looking around. In games, like Lili, take on the character's viewpoint and move your head to look around corners, obstacles, and other objects.
- One-handed short cuts - Access menus, shortcuts, and useful information with tilt, swivel, and peek.
- Tilt for panels—use the left panel to navigate menus, and the right panel to access useful information and shortcuts, like attaching photos to a text message, viewing song lyrics, and more.
- Swivel for access to important notifications and quick actions like Mayday, Flashlight, Settings, and more.
- Peek keeps your display uncluttered by revealing additional details and quick actions only when you need it.
- One-handed reading - With auto-scroll, scan long web pages without ever having to touch the screen.
- A customized OS for Fire phone - Fire phone is powered by the latest version of Fire OS, which starts with Android and adds cloud services, a content-forward user interface, built-in media libraries, productivity apps, and platform enhancements to integrate Amazon's digital content and improve performance.
- Work on the go - Review docs, presentations, and stay connected to work from wherever you are. Fire OS features a robust Outlook e-mail experience with ActiveSync, calendar, and contacts support. Triage email, view appointments, and more directly from the home screen. Tilt to see meeting details in calendar, or tap to send a quick message to meeting recipients.
- Quick Switch - Double tap the home button to show an overlay of all running apps so you can easily switch between them.
- Collections - Organize your apps and media items into dedicated folders, accessible right from the home screen grid.
- Dolby Digital Plus - Fire phone uses the power of Dolby Digital Plus to create an immersive audio experience. Dolby Digital Plus auto-adjusts volume, creates virtual surround sound, and delivers easier-to-understand dialogue in movies and TV shows. Fire phone is designed to automatically optimize the audio profile based on what you're doing, such as watching a movie or listening to music.
- Your music in the cloud - Music you buy from Amazon is instantly available on all your devices—buy on your Fire phone and listen right away with the Amazon Music app. Add your entire music collection to your music library and start listening as soon as your Fire phone arrives. Just tap Music on the home screen of your Fire phone to manage your collection, play your music, or download it for offline playback.
- Accessibility features - Blind and visually impaired customers can leverage accessibility tools such as Screen Reader, Explore by Touch, and Screen Magnifier.
- Dynamic Perspective is a custom-designed sensor system that responds to how you hold, view, and move Fire phone
- Firefly Technology lets you instantly identify and take action on printed web and email addresses, phone numbers, QR, and bar codes, and over 100 million movies, songs, and products
- Mayday - free, live on-device video tech support with an Amazon expert, 24x7, 365 days a year
- 3G - UMTS850/1900/2100MHz
- 4G-LTE Bands 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 7- 8-17 and 20
- 4G HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 4.7-inch display size
- Wi-Fi connectivity802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with channel bonding
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Open
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bright 4.7" HD display
- 13 MP camera with optical image stabilization, HDR and LED flash
- Ultra-fast launch and load times
- Four bands of GSM- five bands of UMTS for better voice coverage
- Will NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, or other CDMA carriers. If you are unsure, please contact your carrier. For a list of GSM Carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, and others click the “More Info” tab.
Yours Until Gone!
What's in the Box?
- Unlocked Amazon Fire Phone
- 90-Day Yugster Warranty
- What's an Open Box Item? See our FAQ page.
- Does NOT include 1 year of Amazon Prime
GSM Carriers (may not be a full list):
- Airfire Mobile
- Asset/Vada Wireless (uses AT&T/ TMobile)
- AT&T (Includes GoPhone Prepaid, Dobson Cellular, Edge Wireless and Centennial Wireless)
- Calhan Wireless
- Cellular One of East Central Illinois
- Cellular One of East Arizona
- Cellular One Nation
- Cellular One TXOK
- Chariton Valley Wireless
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless
- Commnet Wireless (also uses CDMA)
- Consumer Cellular (uses AT&T towers)
- Cordova Wireless
- Corr Wireless
- Cross Communications
- DTC Wireless
- Epic PCS
- Fuzion Mobile
- GCI Wireless (also uses CDMA)
- GTC Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
- i wireless
- Indigo Wireless
- Jolt Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
- KTC PACE
- Locus Mobile (uses CDMA, Verizon & AT&T towers)
- Long Lines Wireless
- Mobal Freedom (uses AT&T towers)
- NEP Wireless
- Pine Cellular
- Plateau Wireless
- Pure Prepaid (uses AT&T towers)
- Pure Talk USA (uses AT&T towers)
- Simple Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
- Shaka Mobile (also uses CDMA, Verizon & Sprint towers)
- Telecom North America Mobile Inc
- T-Mobile USA
- TracFone Wireless (also uses CDMA, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular and T-Mobile towers)
- Tru (uses T-Mobile towers)
- Union Wireless
- Viaero Wireless
- Wal-Mart Family Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
- West Central Wireless
- XIT Communications