Do more than tell time with the Sony SmartWatch! Use this Sony SmartWatch with your compatible smartphone or tablet in order to keep tabs on your texts, email, calendar updates and even control your music playback. The watch has an Android operating system and connects to your device via Bluetooth wireless. The ultra-responsive touch display requires just a tap, swipe or press for navigation. You can reject and mute calls, predefined texts, or take a call and use a headset.
You can also download compatible applications on Google Play to customize your Sony SmartWatch. Of course, it's also designed to fit into your mobile lifestyle. You can add your own 8" (20 mm) wristband, wear it using the included wristband, or you can even clip it onto clothing or a bag strap. With typical usage, the watch should hold a charge for three to four days -- and when it comes time to recharge, simply use the included USB charger to keep it powered up and ready to go.
- Android operating system
- Connects to a smartphone/tablet via Bluetooth 3.0
- 1.3 inch multi-touch color OLED (128 x 128 pixels)
- Read texts, email and calendar reminders on display
- Access social networking services Facebook and Twitter
- Music player control with track information on display
- Reject and mute calls, predefined texts, take calls and use headset
- Use the included wristband, add your own or clip it to clothing or bag strap
- Download compatible applications on Google Play for customization
- Lasts three to four days under typical usage
- Recharges using the included USB charger
Yours Until Gone!
What's In The Box?
- Sony Android SmartWatch
- Black Watchband
- USB Charger
- OS compatibility: Android 2.1 and up
- Bluetooth core version: 3.0
- Power: Low usage: 1 week
- Typical usage: 3 - 4 days
- Heavy usage: 1 full day
- Charging Method: Charging connector / USB cable
- Display: Multi-touch color OLED
- Operating Range: 32'
- Dimensions: 1.42 x 1.42"
- Thickness: 0.3"
- Weight Main unit: 0.55 oz
- Watchband: 0.92 oz
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.