Apple's MacBooks are stylish, ergonomic, user-friendly and powerful but unfortunately they are also pretty expensive. Then again, if you could get this 13.3" MacBook with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz for a ridiculously good price then you could cross that one negative about MacBooks off the list.
Stylishly and intelligently designed for your on-the-go digital lifestyle, this MacBook is the perfect confluence of affordability, innovation, and powerful computing. This iteration of the affordable "white" MacBook line (model MC240LL/A) gets a boost in processing power thanks to the 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor as well as storage space with a 160 GB hard drive--plenty of room for music, photos, videos, and more.
This go-anywhere notebook also features a 13.3-inch glossy widescreen display, excellent video processing power from the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics chip, 2 GB of installed RAM (with a 4 GB maximum capacity), and an integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi LAN that provides compatibility with older 802.11b/g routers as well as the faster throughput of Apple's Airport Extreme. It also includes an 8x combo Superdrive for burning dual-layer DVDs as well as CDs.
Measuring a mere 1.08 inches thin and weighing in at only 5.0 pounds, the MacBook cuts a slim profile on any desk (or in any backpack or briefcase). A durable polycarbonate shell in white keeps it ready for the rough and tumble of everyday life. It also offers a unique keyboard design that sits flush against the bed for a sleeker, lower profile--which means you experience a firm, responsive touch when typing. Other standard Apple "extras" includes a built-in iSight video camera and Apple's magnetically connected MagSafe power adapter, which safely disconnects when under strain.
It comes pre-loaded with Apple's Mac OS 10.5 operating system--an operating system custom-designed for the advanced technology inside. Other hardware features include a built-in Gigabit Ethernet for high-speed networking, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), two USB ports, a FireWire 400 port, and Mini-DVI video output.
If you already own a MacBook or an iMac then you'll appreciate what a sweet deal this is and if you've just been waiting for the right opportunity to finally dive into the world of Apple then this is definitely the chance you don't want to pass up.
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz
- NVIDIA Graphics Controller Model GeForce 9400M
- Mac OS X 10.5
- 160GB Hard Drive
- 2GB RAM
- Slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW): Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 4x speed, writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed, writes DVD±RW discs at up to 4x speed; writes CD-R and CD-RW discs at up to 24x speed; reads DVDs at up to 8x speed; reads CDs at up to 24x speed
- Mini-DVI port for video output (VGA adapter and mini-DVI to DVI adapter sold separately)
- Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
- Combined optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Combined optical digital audio output/headphone out
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 400 port
- Built-in full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement), and embedded numeric keypad
- Solid-state scrolling trackpad for precise cursor control; supports two-finger scrolling, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Kensington cable lock slot
- Meets ENERGY STAR requirements
- Measures 12.78 x 8.92 x 1.08 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 5 pounds
- Warranty: 90 Day Yugster
Yours Until Gone!
We are only able to ship this item to the billing address on file at the card issuing bank when a credit card is selected as your payment method. To ship to a different address, please use your confirmed address with PayPal as your payment method. Thank you!Grab it!
What's In The Box?
- MacBook Notebook
- 60W MagSafe Power Adapter
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Manufacturer Apple, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number MC240LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.apple.com
- Brand Name Apple Product Line
- MacBook Product Name MacBook Notebook
- Product Type Notebook
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Type Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed 2.13 GHz
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Bus Speed 1066 MHz
- 64-bit Processing Yes
- Standard Memory 2 GB
- Maximum Memory 4 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1066/PC3-8500
- Number of Total Memory Slots 2
- Hard Drive Capacity 160 GB
- Solid State Drive Capacity No
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Optical Media Supported DVD±R/±RW
- Dual-Layer Media Supported Yes
- Screen Size 13.3"
- Display Screen Type Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Screen Mode WXGA
- Screen Resolution 1280 x 800
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Graphics Controller Model GeForce 9400M
- Graphics Memory Capacity 256 MB
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard IEEE 802.11n
- Bluetooth Yes
- Bluetooth Standard Bluetooth 2.1
- Webcam Yes
- FireWire/i.LINK Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
- DisplayPort Yes
- Operating System Mac OS X 10.5
- Pointing Device Type Track Pad
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
- Maximum Battery Run Time 5 Hour
- Color White
- Height 0.9"
- Width 12.8"
- Depth 8.9"
- Weight (Approximate) 5.00 lb Package Contents
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance ENERGY STAR
- Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- 90 Day Vendor Warranty
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.