This pocketable WiFi-enabled hub can serve a variety of wireless functions, making it an ideal choice for road warrior types hopping from hotel to hotel. In router mode, it pumps out an 802.11g/n WiFi signal, converting a lone Ethernet hook-up to a shareable connection. There's also a nifty repeater mode, for multiple access points.
Whether you're at home or on the go, you still need a good internet connection. This router offers fast speed to connect your computers, laptops, tablets, and other WiFi devices at transfer rates of up to 150Mbps.
Ideal for surfing, emailing, instant messaging, and a lot more, this router is good for up to 10 devices at a time. Its easy plug-and-play installation process sets you up in minutes without any professional assistance. Simply connect your existing ethernet cable to this router and enjoy instant WiFi!
The router is compact, making it very portable and ideal for use while you travel. Also, support for WPA and WPA2 ensures the usage of the best possible encryption available. The device has a built-in repeater to boost WiFi signal from an existing router.
Take the most compact and efficient router and repeater with you on the road today! Get one before they're gone!
Yours until gone...
- WiFi on the go
- Plug and play
- Simply connect your existing ethernet cable to this router & enjoy instant WiFi
- N Series (latest version)
- Connect up to 10 devices at a time
- Built-in repeater (boosts WiFi signal from existing router)
- Travel size (Unit size: 2.8" x 1.1" x 3.2")
- 150Mbps wireless speed
- LED indicator
- Great for travel
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Instant Wireless Travel Wi-Fi Router and Repeater
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V; 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 1.5A
- Max power consumption: 7.5W
- Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U, IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Port 1 X 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 wan port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.