Take the world by storm wearing this men's watch! Featuring altimeter, barometer, and chronograph functions, this watch is an adventurer's must-have timepiece.
The full-panel LCD display with EL backlight lets you tell time even in bright light, and the chronograph function with data recall records up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds in 1/100-second increments. The memory capacity stores up to 50 lap times.
Going up? The altimeter with altitude alarm measures altitude up to 9,000 meters. Plus the weather mode shows temperature, barometric pressure, and barometric pressure trends so you can get an idea of what to plan for once you're outside. There's even a hydration alarm which reminds you to drink water.
Other features include water-resistance up to 330 feet, day and date function, 4 daily alarms, dual time, adjustable black band, stainless steel case, and so much more. Pick one up today!
Yours until gone...
- Full-panel dot-matrix LCD display with EL backlight lets you tell time in any light
- Chronograph function with data recall records up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds in 1/100-second increments
- Memory capacity stores up to 50 lap times
- Altimeter with altitude alarm measures altitude up to 9,000 meters
- Weather mode shows temperature, barometric pressure and barometric pressure trends
- Hydration alarm reminds you to drink water
- Water resistant to 330 feet
- Day & date function
- 4 daily alarms
- Dual time
- 12/24-hour formats
- Battery operated
- Hardlex-crystal face cover
- Stainless steel case & caseback
- Adjustable black rubber band
- 3-Year Seiko Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Pulsar PS7001 Tech Watch
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
Good deals. Fast delivery.
“Good deals. Orders always right. Fast delivery. I'm addicted to this site!”
My Favorite Small Online Retailer
“Yugster is still by far my favorite small online retailer. It is always the first site I check when ever I am looking for something, and I actually look forward to the daily deals email and then browsing the site for my next purchase!”