This vacuum offers the most efficient cyclone technology for capturing microscopic dust. The Root Cyclone technology also means it doesn't lose suction power as you clean.
The air driven brush bar is ideal for cleaning medium and short pile carpets and can be turned off for hard floors, making the vacuum great for almost any floor type.
This unit is designed to be able to sit on your stairs while you vacuum them, making cleaning easier. The clear bin, made of tough polycarbonate, lets you see when it's full, and it's hygienic and quick to empty to minimize the risk of contact with dirt.
The vacuum is also bagless, so there are no costly bags to replace. It also comes with a lifetime HEPA filter. It's certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
You'll wonder how you ever cleaned your house without this Dyson vacuum!
Yours until gone...
- Level 3 Root Cyclone technology
- Turbinehead brush bar
- Clear bin lets you see when it needs to be emptied
- Hygienic and quick to empty
- No loss of suction
- Swivel cuff handle
- Asthma and allergy friendly
- 6-month Dyson Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Dyson DC23 18299-04 Canister Vac
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 19.3 x 11.9 inches
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Cord length: 21.6 feet
- Bin capacity: 0.44 gallons
- Suction power: 220 AW
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.