Darkened, unoccupied homes can be irresistible to burglars. Protect your home and the valuables inside when you're away with the Timex Electronic 7-Day Timer.
Have a lamp, TV, stereo, etc. turn on and off automatically at specific times to make it look like someone is home even when the house is empty. It can accept 20 on/off cycles per day for up to a 7 day period (for a total of 140). Also, it has a random feature that will turn the appliance on and off randomly, with no set pattern, so your house will appear to be occupied at all times. Or use it to turn a heater on at a designated time to provide heat only when needed (saving energy and money).
It features a manual override, which enables the appliance to be turned on and off without affecting the programming. Also, there are pre-installed back-up batteries to save your programs in case of power failure and an LCD screen that shows the time and day. The timer is rated at 125VAC, and can handle heavy-duty loads up to 15 amps/ 1875 watts and comes with a 3 wire grounded plug.
Yours until gone...
- Works with TVs, Lamps, Stereos or Appliances
- Holds up to 20 different programs with up to 140 On/Offs per week
- Grounded outlet with manual override
- Always displays current time
- Rechargeable battery backup (included)
- 15A, 1875W Resistive, 5A Inductive, 120VAC, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.75 x 2.25 inches
- For use with grounded 3-prong outlet
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Timex Electronic 7-Day Timer
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.