If you are stressed or are experiencing fatigue, low energy, muscle tension, headaches, neck or shoulder pain, the Acupressure mat is perfect for you. It consists of pressure spikes that stimulate your release of endorphins and oxytocin to promote mental and physical well being.
Acupressure mats are an ancient tool with its roots in Indian mysticism. With its origin, dating back thousands of years, the acupressure mat is a well tested tool for healing the body and releasing emotional, physical and mental blockages.
Use it before bed time and once you learn and get used to doing it every day, you will wake up feeling refreshed and well rested. A very effective tool for releasing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation.
Lay flat on your back and allow the Relaxamat to stimulate accupuncture points along your spine. This is the most popular position as it relieves tension and soothes your back. Place the Relaxamat under your neck and allow yourself to fully relax. This position will provide support from the back of the neck all the way to the base of the skull.
Lay flat on your stomach and allow the Relaxamat to increase circulation in your respiratory muscles and diaphragm. This position may even improve your metabolism. Either place the Relaxamat on a chair or sit down on a flat surface. This position will relieve tension in the buttocks and/or the lower back.
When you use the AcupunctureMat regularly for 20 to 40 minutes, you enable your body to release endorphins which in turn stimulates the release of oxytocin, the feel-good hormone. As a result, your body relaxes and releases stress, promoting restful sleep as a result of relief from stressful back and neck pain.
Yours until gone...
- Prefect for stress and pain relief
- Great for stimulating blood circulation and relaxation
- Increase relaxation and immunity
- Decreases muscle tension
- Promotes, stimulates and invigorates the body
- Help relieve neck and shoulder pain
- Get a good night's sleep after use
- Reduces stress while increasing energy and circulation
- Has 8820 pressure points; each mat contains 210 flowers and each flower contains 42 spikes
- Each mat is made of 100% cotton and memory foam
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Acupressure Pillow
- Acupressure Mat
- Bonus Foot Mat
- Mat and Pillow Color: Green
- Foot Mat Color: Black
- Brand: Relaxamat
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.