The Philips EnergySaver 14-Watt Dawn-to-Dusk Fluorescent Postlight CFL Bulb has a built-in sensor that detects daylight and turns the bulb on in the evening and off in the mornings.
This light can be used to replace your home or business’s current 60-watt post light or for outdoor security lighting applications (outdoor use requires a weather-protected fixture). It uses 75% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb to help save energy.
The rotating base allows the bulb to be positioned so the photosensor will face daylight in the room and be most effective. And each bulb lasts up to 8000 hours. The bulbs have a spiral shape with a medium base. Do not use these bulbs with dimmers. This product may cause interference with radios, televisions, telephones or remote controls. If interference occurs, move this product away from device or plug into another outlet.
Grab these energy-saving bulbs in this handy set of four today!
Yours until gone...
- Philips EnergySaver Dusk-to-Dawn Light Bulbs
- Built-in Photosensor detects daylight and turns the bulb on in the evening and off in the mornings
- Equivalent to a 60 watt standard incandescent light bulb
- Uses 75% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Rotating base allows bulb to be positioned so photosensor faces daylight
- Lasts up to 8000 hours
- Spiral shape with a medium base
- Do not use with dimmers
- Set includes (4) light bulbs
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Set of Four Philips EnergySaver Dusk-to-Dawn Light Bulbs
- 14-watt equivalent to 60-watt standard bulb)
- Brightness: 820 lumens
- Model: Philips 40691-8
- Light appearance: (Soft White)
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.
Good deals. Fast delivery.
“Good deals. Orders always right. Fast delivery. I'm addicted to this site!”
My Favorite Small Online Retailer
“Yugster is still by far my favorite small online retailer. It is always the first site I check when ever I am looking for something, and I actually look forward to the daily deals email and then browsing the site for my next purchase!”