Does your heating or cooling bill seem higher than it should? Are you worried that some of the energy you're using to heat or cool your house is leaking? Now you can easily find out! Increase the efficiency of your home's insulation by using the Infrared Thermometer and Leak Detector!
Check for drafts or leaks around your fireplace, recessed lighting, electrical outlets, along floor molding, or any place that may have improper seals, caulking, or seams that aren't immediately visible. You can even use it to check refrigerator and freezer settings.
The Thermal Leak Detector makes it easy to monitor your home's energy efficiency by finding areas that let heat out and cold air in. It's ideal for checking not only outlets, walls, and moldings, but also surfaces that you shouldn't touch, like car engines and other hot areas.
And it's easy to use. Simply aim, depress the trigger, and scan the laser beam across the area you want to inspect. The temperature on your LCD will change and you can easily find those problem areas. The detector also displays temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius on the LCD screen.
Many features make this device appealing. There is a continuous temperature reading, as well as a low battery indicator and auto power shut off. It also has a backlight display and laser target pointer selection with a data hold function. In addition, you can chose whether to have it display temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The emissivity is pre-set at .95, and it has a distance spot ratio of 12:1. The thermometer has a range of between -50 and 536 degrees Fahrenheit. It operates on two 1.5V batteries, which are included for your convenience.
Stop wasting money on energy bills needlessly. Find where your energy is being wasted by using the Infrared Thermometer and Leak Detector!
Yours until gone...
- Infrared Thermometer and Leak Detector
- Detects hidden energy leaks along walls, molding, ductwork, and more
- Check temperatures of surfaces you can't touch (car engines, fireplaces, etc)
- Continuous temperature reading
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power shut off
- Backlight display selection
- Laser target pointer selection
- Data hold function
- 30-Day Yugster Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Infrared Thermometer
- Two 1.5V Batteries
- Range: -58 - 536? (-50 - 280?)
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: .95 pre-set
- Response time and wavelength: 500ms & (8-14)um
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 inches
- Power: Two 1.5V Batteries (included)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.