Condition: Brand New! Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones
The MX 400 is a stereo in-ear headphone for listening while 'on the move'. Very lightweight and comfortable. Featuring wide dynamic range, excellent bass response, dual-sided highly conductive OFC copper cable!
This brand new Sennheiser MX400 pack is the ultimate headphone set. It can be connected directly to personal stereos, CD players, DAT recorders and hi-fi systems.
Grab your Sennheiser earphones with a 1-Year Sennheiser Warranty Today!
Yours until gone...
- Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones
- Lightweight earbuds for use with iPods, portable MP3 players, and more
- Wide dynamic range
- Full-bodied stereo sound with powerful response
- Dual-sided highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Total harmonic distortion of less than 1 percent
- 1-Year Sennheiser Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones with Ear Cushions
- Transducers (drivers) are 14mm
- Frequency response: 18 – 20,000 Hz (–10dB/1 kHz)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
- Max. SPL: 125 dB at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
- THD: < 1 %
- Ear coupling: intra-aural
- Weight (without cable): approx. 6 g
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack plug
- Connection cable: approx. 1 m, OFC copper cable
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.