The Fenix LD20 LED flashlight is a digitally regulated and digitally controlled pocket-sized LED flashlight offering two output modes to maximize operational life and light output. The light features a virtually indestructible, microprocessor-controlled, CREE light emitting diode (LED) that has no filament to burn out or break that offers a reach of up to 135 meters.
Thanks to digitally regulated output, the LD 20 maintains constant brightness no matter what the output/mode is. The LD20 retains a very compact size weighing in at just 3 ounces and measuring 6 inches, and boasts an exceptionally durable aircraft-grade aluminum body with a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard, and running on common AA batteries, the Fenix LD20 offers solid reliability, digitally-regulated brightness, and compact size, ideal when you need to light up the dark.
Yours until gone...
- Fenix LD20 High Intesity 180 Max Lumen LED Flashlight
What's in the Box:
- Fenix LD20
- Body clip
- Two spare o-rings
- Rubber switch boot
- Limited Lifetime Fenix Warranty
Operational Features and Specifications:
- Two modes of output: general and turbo
- Modes selected by turning the bezel (patented)
- General Mode: 9 lumens (71 hours) -> 50 lumens (13 hours) 105 lumens (5 hours) -> SOS
- Turbo Mode: 205 lumens (2 hours) -> Strobe
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
- Cree XP-G LED (R4) with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max beam length: 135 meters
- Dimensions: 150 x 21.5 millimeters (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 60 grams (excluding batteries)
- Power: two 1.5V AA ( Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium ) batteries
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.