These handy junk boxes are selling out faster and faster -- all because everyone knows Plugster tosses a lot of odd items into them.
Which is why this is a fantastic opportunity. There will be a bunch of different versions of the Junk Box shipped, depending on what we have lying around that'll fit.
Junk box is a term to describe a collection of spare parts and old equipment kept for potential future use.
A well-stocked junk box is a requirement for anyone who likes electronic gear. Odds and ends of a useful nature make good additions to a junk box.
It’s a junk box. Who doesn’t love junk? Nothing used, nothing broken, all guaranteed new junk! Quit dumpster-diving and buy one of these. It's so much easier.
And hey, got an empty junk drawer? Buy one of these and dump it into your junk drawer. Voila -- FULL junk drawer!
Disclaimer: items pictured above may or may not be included in the junk box and/or prizes associated with it.
Who Is This Plugster Guy That's Offering Me a Junk Box?
|Plugster is our mascot. He is a collector, and likes anything you can plug in or drive. Plugster is our deal-finder and pack-rat. If it is cooler or faster than his current version, he wants the new one. But he still has parts and accessories saved from almost every electronic component he ever acquired. He keeps them in his Junk Box, in case of need...|
Yours until gone...
- Plugster's Junk Box - Plugster's Cool End of Summer Picks
- Odds AND ends (yes, both)
- Weird and/or unusual items
- Warehouse clutter
- No Yugster Warranty - Sold As Is. No Returns.
- Disclaimer: items pictured above may or may not be included in the junk box and/or prizes associated with it.
- One Junk Box full of junk
- No live animals
- No food or food-like substances
- Almost always something to plug in
- Totally YUG: You're about to get your hands on a box of stuff you can probably use at some point. Think of it as giving yourself a gift. Because let's face it; you deserve one.
- Undeniably UGH: You may find things that you're not sure what to use for at first -- give them away as gifts to your friends and family!
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.