Get ready to see your favorite DVDs and VHS tapes in a whole new light with the Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR. It combines the convenient recording and playback of a DVD player and DVD burner plus all the benefits of a full-featured VCR, so you can play your movies and videos or copy your old VHS tapes to DVD (and vice versa).
This DVD recorder features 1080p up-conversion and 2-way dubbing. This means that not only can you watch your home movies that are on VHS tapes, but you can easily record them in high quality to a DVD with no hassle. The up-conversion lets you experience things in a near-HD quality.
Other features of the DVD recorder include progressive scan technology, Dolby digital decoder, and up to 6 hours of recording. It plays DVD, DVDRW, CDs, MP3s, and more. The VCR 4-head Hi-fi, auto head cleaner, digital audio tracking, and more.
Grab a great DVD/VCR combo machine here at an amazing price!
- Watch your favorite movies with an HDMI DVD/VCR combo
- Video player features 1080p up conversion
- Electronics accessory features progressive scan video out
- Line in recording
- S Video
- RCA cable
- Coaxial cable
- 1 HDMI port
- Four head HiFi VCR recording and playback
- 5-speed for up to 6-hours recording
- Dolby Digital stream out
- 2-way Dubbing (VCR->DVD, DVD->VCR)
- HDMI output
- One touch two-way dubbing
- Built-in calendar
- Parental lock
- DVD: Progressive, Scan Video Out
- Plays DVD Video, DVD+R-/RW (VR format) DVD-R/RW (Video format) CD-R/RW,Audio CD, MP3, Recordable Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW)
- Edit Function (Scene Delete,Title Delete, Adding Chapter etc.)
- Closed Caption Data Writing, MultiAngle, Skip, Pause and Resume Play, and Random Play (CD)
- Virtual Surround System
- One Touch Recording (Max. 6 hrs, per 30 min)
- 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty
Yours until Gone!
What's In The Box?
- Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder / VCR Combo with Line In Recording
- Remote Control
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 17.2 x 4 inches
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.