Have you always wanted an iPad but couldn’t afford it? Then today’s deal is for you! This Apple iPad 2 features a sleek design that puts less in your hands and more at your fingertips. You can get today's 16GB iPad 2 for $279 and it includes a FREE 10ft Griffin charging/dock cable valued at $29.99!
The iPad 2 is 33% thinner and up to 15% lighter than the original iPad. You’ll feel the difference when you pick it up. And when you just can’t put it down!
Its dual-core A5 chip is fast, times two! Two powerful cores and faster graphics mean better surfing, better watching, better gaming, better everything. Plus you'll get up to 10 hours of battery life.
With two cameras, you can FaceTime, record HD video, and lots more. Share big laughs with friends and family over FaceTime. Film your life in HD. And put a twist on your snapshots with Photo Booth.
- Certified Preloved Apple Product
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- FaceTime with 2 cameras
- HD video recording
- Dual-core A5 processor
- 10-hour battery life
- 9.7-inch widescreen display
- Multi-Touch screen
- 1.33 pounds and 0.34 inch
- Click the More Info tab for more specs
FREE Griffin USB to 30-Pin Dock Cable
Charge or sync your iPad, iPhone, or iPod with more freedom to move around. The Griffin USB-to-Dock-Connector cable is almost 10 feet long and built with heavy-duty 20-gauge conductors to handle the 10 watt power needs of Apple's iPad. Connect this cable to your computer's USB port to sync your iPad, iPod, or iPhone; or to any 10 watt USB power source and charge from 10 feet away.
- Connect to charge iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Extra-long 9.8' (3 m) to connect where you need it
- Heavy-duty 20 gauge conductors to handle 10 watt charging for iPad
- Durable cable jacket protects wire cores and resists kinks and tangles
Yours Until Gone!
We are only able to ship this item to the billing address on file at the card issuing bank when a credit card is selected as your payment method. To ship to a different address, please use your confirmed address with PayPal as your payment method. Thank you!
What’s In The Box?
- Apple iPad 2 16GB w/ Free Griffin Cable – Black or White
- Model: Refurbished iPad 2 (2nd generation)
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed; high-performance; low-power system-on-a-chip
- Display: 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology; 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi); Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating; Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom
- Front camera: Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio; VGA-quality still camera; Tap to control exposure for video or stills; Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Battery & Power: Built-in, 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery; Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music; Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
- Input and output: 30-pin dock connector port; 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack; Built-in speaker; Microphone
- Sensors: Three-axis gyro; Accelerometer; Ambient light sensor
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- Audio Playback: Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz; JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Mail Attachment Support
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- Dimension: Height- 9.50 inches, Width- 7.31 inches, Depth- 0.34 inch, Weight- 1.33 pounds
- What's a Refurbished Item? See our FAQ page.
- 90 Day Yugster Warranty
What's a refurbished item?
Refurbished items have been previously returned to a retailer or manufacturer for a refund by a customer. Computers are often returned to retailers because they have been leased by corporations. The item may have had a slight defect, blemish or minor cosmetic imperfection, simply didn't meet a customer's expectations, or it may have reached the end of its lease period. Customer also often return items to retailers because of buyer's remorse, and then the item is sold as a Refurbished item, even though the item is still in mint condition. Before a refurbished item can be resold, any defective components are repaired or replaced, and the item is then examined to ensure it works properly. Some items will arrive in a regular retail box with a sticker indicating that it's reconditioned, refurbished, or factory serviced. Some items come repackaged in a plain brown or white box. Enclosed manuals may refer to accessories (camera cases, straps, for example.) that are not included with the refurbished product. We try to provide refurbished items in the best possible condition, but scratches and other minor cosmetic imperfections may be present. However, the price you pay for a refurbished item is much lower than at retail price, and some amazing deals can be found on these items.
* Please note, comments are pre-moderated before they appear on this page.
Please see our FAQs page for our comments policy.